Composition Tadalafil (20mg)
Primary Use Erectile dysfunction, Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)
cautionPotentially unsafe with Alcohol
Medicine Overview of Tadacip Tablet
Uses of Tadacip Tablet
Tadacip 20mg Tablet is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
Tadacip Tablet side effects
Headache, Nausea, Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the throat and nasal passages), Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Dyspepsia, Muscle pain, Back pain, Pain in extremity.
How to use Tadacip Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Tadacip 20mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Tadacip Tablet works
Tadacip 20mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
In Depth Information on Tadacip Tablet
Expert advice for Tadacip Tablet
- Take it when you need it. Do not take more than once a day.
- It’s best to take Tadacip about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, but you can take it anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Tadacip helps achieve and maintain an erection, but will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
- Do not use Tadacip if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- Notify your doctor if the erection persists for more than two hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Tadacip if you recently had a stroke, a heart attack or if you have a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg).
Tadacip Tablet related warnings
Special precautions for Tadacip Tablet
Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect.
Tadacip 20mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Tadacip 20mg Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Tadacip 20mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Tadacip 20mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Tadacip 20mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Tadacip 20mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Tadacip 20mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Tadacip 20mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
What if you miss a dose of Tadacip Tablet?
If you miss a dose of Tadacip 20mg Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Similar medicine: Cialis