Medicine Overview of Briganix 90mg Tablets
Uses of Briganix 90mg Tablets
Briganix 90mg Tablets side effects
Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, decreased appetite, abdominal pain, constipation, tiredness, dizziness, fever, headache, trouble sleeping, or joint pain may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
How to use Briganix 90mg Tablets
How Briganix 90mg Tablets works
In Depth Information on Briganix 90mg Tablets
Expert advice for Briganix 90mg Tablets
- Severe, life-threatening, and fatal pulmonary adverse reactions consistent with interstitial lung disease (ILD)/pneumonitis have occurred with brigatinib; monitor for new or worsening respiratory symptoms (eg, dyspnea, cough), particularly during the first week of initiating.
- Dose-related hypertension reported; control BP prior to treatment; monitor BP after 2 weeks and at least monthly thereafter.
- Bradycardia (HR <50 bpm) reported; monitor HR and BP; monitor more frequently if concomitant use of drugs known to cause bradycardia cannot be avoided.
- May cause visual disturbances; advise patients to report any visual symptoms.
- Increased CPK reported; advise patients to report any unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness; monitor CPK during treatment.
- Serum pancreatic enzyme elevation reported; monitor lipase and amylase during treatment.
- May cause new or worsening hyperglycemia; assess fasting serum glucose before initiating drug and periodically thereafter; initiate or optimize antihyperglycemic medications as needed.
Briganix 90mg Tablets related warnings
Special precautions for Briganix 90mg Tablets