Composition Lapatinib (250mg)
Substitutes Tykerb 250 mg
Shipping class Room Temperature
Medicine Overview of Herduo 250mg 150s Tablets
Uses of Herduo 250mg 150s Tablets
Used in the treatment of people with advanced or metastatic breast cancer whose tumors overexpress HER2.
Herduo 250mg 150s Tablets side effects
Fatigue, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea.
How to use Herduo 250mg 150s Tablets
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Herduo 250 mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach. It should be taken 1 hour before or after the meal, preferably at the same time every day.
How Herduo 250mg 150s Tablets works
Herduo 250 mg Tablet is an anti-cancer medication. This works against the HER2 (human epidermal growth factor receptor protein) receptors and EGFRs (epidermal growth factor receptor) which is responsible for the over-proliferation of cells. This is how it inhibits the growth of cancerous cells causing downstream signaling pathways.
In Depth Information on Herduo 250mg 150s Tablets
Expert advice for Herduo 250mg 150s Tablets
- Herduo 250 mg Tablet is used for the treatment of thyroid cancer.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Drink plenty of fluids and inform your doctor if it doesn’t stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine and for a month after you stop taking it.
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly while taking this medication. Inform your doctor if you notice symptoms of very high blood pressure such as severe headache, confusion, problems with your eyesight, nausea or vomiting.
- It may cause serious bleeding problem. Inform your doctor if you get headaches, stomach pain or if you notice blood in your urine or stools.
Herduo 250mg 150s Tablets related warnings
Special precautions for Herduo 250mg 150s Tablets
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Herduo 250 mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Herduo 250 mg Tablet is unsafe to use during lactation. Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breastfeeding is not advisable.
Herduo 250 mg Tablet may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
Herduo 250 mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Herduo 250 mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Limited information is available on the use of Herduo 250 mg Tablet in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate kidney disease.
Herduo 250 mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Herduo 250 mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Limited information is available on the use of this medicine in patients with the severe liver disease.
What if you miss a dose of Herduo 250mg 150s Tablets?
If you miss a dose of Herduo 250mg by less than 6 hours, take the missed dose right away. Then take your next dose as usual. If you miss a dose of Herduo by more than 6 hours, wait and take the next dose of Herduo at your usual time.