Substitutes Infimab 1s, Remicade 100mg 1s (TR)
Shipping class Cold chain shipment
Medicine Overview of Remicade 100mg 1s Injection
Uses of Remicade 100mg 1s Injection
Infliximab is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
Remicade 100mg 1s Injection side effects
Nausea, Headache, Pain, Sinus inflammation, Upper respiratory tract infection, Infusion reaction, Abdominal pain, Viral infection
How to use Remicade 100mg 1s Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Remicade 100mg 1s Injection works
Remicade 100 mg Powder for Injection is a monoclonal antibody that blocks a protein in immune system called TNF (tumor necrosis factor) that causes inflammation (pain and swelling) in joints.
In Depth Information on Remicade 100mg 1s Injection
Expert advice for Remicade 100mg 1s Injection
- Infliximab is injected into the vein (intravenous infusion) once every 6-8 weeks. The normal dose is based on your body weight.
- Some people feel better quite quickly after receiving the injection while others may take longer. Keep taking your medication.
- Infliximab could make it harder for you to fight infections. It is best to stop taking Infliximab if you have a fever or think you have an infection, or you have been given antibiotics to treat an infection
- Have a tuberculosis skin test & chest x-ray done before starting Infliximab.
- Get blood tests done regularly to keep a track of your arthritis and make sure that Infliximab is not affecting your blood counts.
Remicade 100mg 1s Injection related warnings
Special precautions for Remicade 100mg 1s Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Remicade 100 mg Powder for Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Remicade 100 mg Powder for Injection is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Remicade 100 mg Powder for Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Remicade 100 mg Powder for Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Remicade 100 mg Powder for Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
What if you miss a dose of Remicade 100mg 1s Injection?
If you miss a dose of Remicade 100 mg Powder for Injection, please consult your doctor.