Composition Tadalafil 20mg & Dapoxetine 60mg
Substituents Extra Super Tadarise 10s x 10, Super Tadarise 10s x 10, Super Tadapox 10s
Shipping Room Temperature
Medicine Overview of Tadapox Tablets
Tadalafil & Dapoxetine are used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation respectively.
Inform your doctor if you have any specific effects after using the drug:
• Increased thirst
• Light-headedness following sudden movements
• Dizziness and headaches
• Nasal congestion
• Back pain
• Muscle pain
• Pain in limb
• Temporary visual abnormalities
• Urinary tract infections
• Temporary heat rashes
Take this medication 1-3 hours before sexual activity.
Tadalafil works by inhibiting the phosphodiesterase type 5 in the body. Thus it stops the degradation of cGMP( Cyclic guanosine monophosphate). Availability of cGMP helps relax the veins in penis region and thus helps in erection when there is need for sexual activity or sexual stimulation. Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. It leads to a delay of the ejaculation reflex and extends the intra vaginal ejaculatory latency time (IELT). Thus it prevents premature ejaculation.
In Depth Information on Tadapox Tablets
- You have been prescribed Tadapox for the treatment of premature ejaculation with erectile dysfunction.
- Take it 1 to 3 hours before anticipated sexual activity.
- Do not take it more than once every 24 hours or every day.
- Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how Tadapox affects you.
- It may cause sudden drop in your blood pressure. Rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Inform your doctor if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Tadapox if you’ve had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
Tadapox Tablets related warnings
Special precautions for Tadapox Tablets
Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Tadapox during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Do not drive unless you are feeling well. You may feel sleepy, dizzy, faint, have difficulty concentrating and blurred vision while taking this medicine. This may affect your driving ability.
Tadapox should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Tadapox may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Tadapox is not advised in patients with severe kidney disease.
Tadapox should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Tadapox may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Tadapox is not recommended in patients with moderate to severe liver disease.
What if you miss a dose of Tadapox Tablets?
The possible chances of missing the dose of the drug is minimal, however, consult your doctor regarding the same. Do not take double dose.