Medicine Overview of Tecentriq 1200mg 1s Injection
Uses of Tecentriq 1200mg 1s Injection
TECENTRIQ is indicated for the treatment of patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) who have disease progression during or following platinum-containing chemotherapy.
Tecentriq 1200mg 1s Injection side effects
How to use Tecentriq 1200mg 1s Injection
How Tecentriq 1200mg 1s Injection works
In Depth Information on Tecentriq 1200mg 1s Injection
Expert advice for Tecentriq 1200mg 1s Injection
- Immune-related myasthenic syndrome/myasthenia gravis, Guillain Barré, or meningoencephalitis reported; permanently discontinue for any grade.
- Monitor for clinical signs and symptoms of meningitis or encephalitis; permanently discontinue treatment for any grade of meningitis or encephalitis; treat with IV steroids (1-2 mg/kg/day methylprednisolone or equivalent) and convert to oral steroids (prednisone 60 mg/day or equivalent) once patient improves; when symptoms improve to Grade ≤1, taper steroids over ≥1 month.
- Monitor for symptoms of motor and sensory neuropathy; permanently discontinue treatment for any grade of myasthenic syndrome/myasthenia gravis or Guillain-Barré syndrome; consider initiation of systemic corticosteroids at a dose of 1-2 mg/kg/day prednisone.
- Symptomatic pancreatitis without an alternative etiology occurred in 0.1% of patients across clinical trials; monitor for signs and symptoms of acute pancreatitis.
- Monitor for signs and symptoms of myocarditis.
- Thyroid disorders may occur; monitor thyroid function prior to and periodically during treatment; initiate hormone replacement therapy or medical management of hyperthyroidism as clinically indicated; continue therapy for hypothyroidism and interrupt for hyperthyroidism based on severity.
- Adrenal insufficiency may occur; monitor patients for clinical signs and symptoms of adrenal insufficiency; for Grade 2 or higher adrenal insufficiency, initiate prednisone 1-2 mg/kg/day or equivalents, followed by a taper and hormone replacement as clinically indicated; interrupt treatment based on severity.
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus reported; monitor patients for hyperglycemia or other signs and symptoms of diabetes; initiate treatment with insulin as clinically indicated; interrupt treatment based on severity.
- Hypophysitis/hypopituitarism may occur; for Grade 2 or higher hypophysitis, initiate prednisone 1-2 mg/kg/day or equivalents, followed by a taper and hormone replacement therapy as clinically indicated
Tecentriq 1200mg 1s Injection related warnings
Special precautions for Tecentriq 1200mg 1s Injection